Size from 35m² to 77m²
OBS COURT - OBSERVATORY
Experience the energy and lifestyle of Cape Town's iconic Observatory from a brand new apartment, strategically located in the heart of this vibrant area.
Affectionately known as Obs.... Observatory got its name from the original "Royal Observatory" housed in the area in a 1897 Herbert Baker building - now known as the South African Astronomical Observatory and housing the McClean telescope, this area is steeped in history.
With a solid focus on contemporary design and lifestyle amenities, Obs Court is set to become a landmark for those looking to combine a relaxed way of life, convenience and security all in one development, due for completion in a few months.
Stylish apartments including studio, one and two bedroom homes with secure undercover parking, biometric access and emphasis on security. With facilities including a heated roof top pool, gym, laundry and braai facilities.
Strategically located, Obs Court is architecturally designed to maximise on light and views. Positioned in the arty district, surrounded by quirky restaurants, easy going bars, live music venues, art galleries and cafes. Close to UCT and the Medical School - this is a haven for students and young professionals.
- Strategically located in the heart of the vibrant and trendy Obs
- Studio, one and two bed apartments
- Ample secure parking
- With private gym, heated rooftop pool and braai area
- Fibre connectivity
- Biometric security system and CCTV cameras
- "Green"energy features
- Top class, modern finishes
- Close to UCT and the Medical School as well as Varisty College, Groote Schuur Hospital and many other educational institutions
- Easy access to all transport routes
- Surrounded by quirky restaurants, bars, live music venues, art galleries and cafes
- INC. VAT - NO TRANSFER DUTY
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Observatory, Cape Town.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Upton Properties website is accurate and up to date, Upton Properties makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag